- One 16.9 ounce bottle (which is the same as four 4.2 ounce bottles); decalcifier formulated to protect and care for all high-end brands of espresso machines; extends the life span of machine
- Works with fully or semi-automatic machines, manual machines, coffee pod or capsule machines, filter machines, tea kettles, electric water heaters
- Powerful, yet gentle to the machine; works 10 times faster than other decalcification processes
- Process is simple and safe; no unpleasant odors or taste; won’t leave residue which could clog machines
- Environmentally safe; 100% recyclable PET bottles; made in Switzerland
Extends the service life of your coffee machine
Thanks to its special protection and care formula, durgol swiss espresso extends the service life of your coffee machine. It also ensures the best quality for your coffee, thanks to its powerful descaling effect.
Highly effective and hygienic cleaning
durgol swiss espresso has great descaling power and ensures hygienic cleanliness. Its proven hygienic cleaning effect leaves no residue inside the machine. After descaling and subsequent rinsing, the machine is fully food-safe.
Trust durgol, made in Switzerland: No residue, no after-taste
durgol was invented in Switzerland over 65 years ago. Over the years, this formula has been further perfected to become the world market leader in decalcification/descaling.
Durgol is clean-rinsing, leaving nothing behind but a clean machine. That means after decalcification and rinsing, your machine is completely safe for use. Other decalcifiers may not only leave behind residue and odors, they may impair the taste of your espresso. Why would you settle for lower quality espresso if there’s durgol?
The durgol factory in Switzerland has been manufacturing decalcifiers under the durgol brand since 1951, and is the market leader in Switzerland and many other countries. durgol is the name you can trust.
List Price: $ 17.99